However, most people don't invest the time to learn the basics first and many astrologers or astrology courses dive right in without giving proper foundational training.
You might have had a chart reading where the astrologer dove right in saying something like
"oh you have Neptune in the 3rd house in Sagittarius conjunct your IC sextile Pluto in Libra in the 1st house. Oh and Pluto is conjunct Mercury and Mercury is Square your North Node in Leo in the 11th house. Oh and Neptune and your North Node are in Fire Signs."
And you wanted to scream, yes but what does that all mean! You looked at your chart in front of you feeling more overwhelmed than ever as they rattled off your transits and progressions...
And you were left feeling more confused than when you started!
This is not empowering and the worst part is you are left not finding the treasure stored within your natal chart.
Foundations of Astrology is going to change all that and leave you with the grounding you need to use astrology in your personal life or for your business.
In Foundations of Astrology we cover:
- The history of astrology, major astrological schools of thought, my perspective on astrology as well as the myriad of uses for astrology
- Demystifying what all the different elements on your birth chart mean
2. Core Concepts in Astrology:
- How to create your very own FREE birth chart
- The Zodiac Signs - the personalities or archetypes in astrology
- The Angles on your chart that relate to your identity, your home, your relationships and your career
- The Houses - the area of life impacted by certain planets
- The Planets - the specific energy e.g. Mars is about action, Jupiter about expansion and luck, Saturn about responsibility & structure, Pluto about transformation
- The Elements, Qualities and Polarities that are ascribed to each zodiac sign
- How to draw and meditate on your own natal chart
- How to start reading and interpreting your chart
3. Advanced Concepts:
- Introduction to Aspects in Astrology - the relationship between various planets and how to integrate them
- Introduction to Transits in Astrology - what it means when the planets transit and activate different points in your chart
- Introduction to Progressions - understanding your evolved planetary positions and what that means for you now
You will receive a beautiful PDF workbook to apply your learnings to your own chart.
Please note this is an introductory course that is focused on the theory rather than deep analysis of your own planetary placements. That will come in the courses that follow.
You have tried to learn astrology by reading books or googling but found it so complex that you gave up!
You want to learn from a practical, down to earth astrologer who understands how to create and deliver effective online teaching methods.
You want quality and beautiful training and materials and the ability to ask questions and gain support as you learn.
- Participation Guidelines
- Navigating the Course
- History of Astrology
- Exploring the Birth Chart
- Creating Your Chart
- Your astrology experience
- Introductory Additional Resources
- Foundations of Astrology Workbook
- Zodiac Signs
- The Angles
- The Houses
- The Planets
- The Elements, Qualities and Polarities
- Drawing your chart
- Draw your own chart Template
- Reading your chart
- Bonus: Astrology Basics Guide
- Core Concepts Additional Resources
- Advanced Concepts Additional Resources
- More resources for you
- Course Completion Survey
"Based on previous blogs, I knew that you would be able to explain astrology in a way I could understand. I have tried so many times to learn more about my chart and all of the aspects, degrees, etc start to make my head spin. Your writing made it relatable and easy to understand."
"I resonated with learning the foundation of astrology first. I've generated my birth chart in the past and although I read the descriptions and they seem to align with me, my eyes glazed over because I did not understand what everything means. I've been putting off learning astrology because I always say I don't have the time to learn it but I'm now ready. "
"I really wanted to learn the "how" and not just to get a reading done"
"I like your approach to astrology - practical, actionable, and with soul."
"Really wanting to understand how to better align with my astrology to make life and business go more smoothly and according to divine design and timing"
"I knew that Astrology was my next learning and I chose to learn with you as we have both studied Energy and Soul Medicine. I knew that your 'take' on Astrology would resonate with me. "
Clear and thorough but never overwhelming!
Her way of teaching is clear and thorough but never overwhelming.
The resources she provides are not only beautiful but give a really great way to check back in with the material.
The biggest thing I’ve gained studying astrology with Kath has been gaining a deeper understanding about myself in a business setting and having Kath's support to be brave and align my business to my soul's desires.
If you join Foundations of Astrology you'll get a solid and straightforward basis to understand the inner workings of astrology taught by someone deeply passionate about it.,
When does the course start and finish?
This is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund as long as you can demonstrate you have participated in at least 20% of the lessons and attempted to use the workbook.
What do I need to be able to do this course?
Ideally, you need your exact birth details such as your time of birth (exact), place of birth and date of birth. If you don't have your birth time contact me as we may be able to narrow it down by other means.
Can I ask questions about the course content?
Yes! Under each lesson, you can submit questions in writing and I will respond and help you. I will also compile FAQs for each lesson and develop further resources if needed. There will also be a scheduled live call in February that is recorded.